Need to change your secure phone's language settings? Follow these simple steps.
- Open Settings from your Kaymera phone Home Screen or the List of Apps.
- Scroll down and select System.
- Navigate to Languages & input and choose it.
- Click on Languages.
- Select ‘Add a language’.
- Search for the Language you would like to add.
- The language will be added to the list of existing languages. The language on the top of this list is considered primary and will have priority.
- You can change the language lists by moving them up and down. Just hold the hamburger icon on the right of the language you would like to move.
- You can also remove a language from the list by clicking on the triple dot icon on the top right corner and select ‘Remove’, mark the language you would like to remove and click on the ‘Move to Trash’ icon.