To install the secure OS on your device1. Download the proper image file for your type of device
2. Download the flashing tool (based on your Device):
NOTE: The installation files and drivers are for Windows 10 and above PC
3. Download & install AnyDesk (please install, don’t choose to run only) https://anydesk.com/en/downloads
4. Download & install Zip extractor –free software: 7Zip - https://www.7-zip.org/download.html
5. Download JAVA https://www.java.com/download/ie_manual.jsp
6. Make sure you have a “normal USB to USB type C” cable.
NOTE: Create a directory on your PC with the name “Kaymera” and move all the downloaded files to that directory.
Prepare the device for flashing
- Enable OEM Unlocking (do it on all the devices)
1. Turn on the device, connect to WIFI, go to settings -> system -> about phone -> press 7 times on
“Build number” until you see the message “you are now a developer”.
2. Go back one step -> system /developer options -> enable the “OEM unlocking” option.
- Switch the device to fastboot mode (just before the flashing)
1. Click the power button and select restart;
2. Immediately press and hold the volume down button until the device is in fastboot;
3. Connect the device to your PC.
Schedule a remote session for flashing – use the link sent from the Support team to you by email
1. During the Flashing process keep the device connected to the PC at all times;
2. You will be asked to accept Unlocking / locking the device bootloader to do so you will use the volume up and down buttons to switch between options, and the power down to select (OK).
Standard USB to USB type C;
Fastboot in Oreo:
Fastboot in Android10: