If you’re having Wi-Fi connection problems or see an Wi-Fi icon with an exclamation point , try the solutions below. After each solution, try to open a webpage on your phone to see if the issue is fixed.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect. Learn how to enable and disable Airplane mode.
Press your phone's power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart .If you don't see "Restart," press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds, until your phone restarts.
- Phone: Try connecting to the Wi-Fi network with another device, like a laptop computer or friend's phone. If other devices can use the network, the problem is most likely with your phone.
- Network: Check whether your phone can connect to another Wi-Fi network, like at a friend's house or a public network. If your phone can connect elsewhere, the problem is most likely with the network.
- Internet: If your phone connects to the Wi-Fi network but you still have no internet, the problem is most likely with your internet connection.